MaxPayne: The Sudden Stop MaxPayne: The Sudden Stop

I hadn't logged on Newgrounds for a long time, and never realized that you used my track. This is too good, a way better example of using that loop than I could have thought up hahaha. Thanks :)

SHORT day at the park SHORT day at the park

Ooohh! First time I see a submission on Newgrounds actually using my music (Many has told me they wanted to... none taken action - at least none I know of)

Thanks for that! Makes me want make more ;) - However! Sad that it's compressed and not looping correctly :D

As for the flash goes, I would have liked seeing more than just 2 - for the future, maybe make bundles of 10 :) Keep going, and It'll improve

TheAnimatorGuy responds:

Thanks for the review,

Yea I thought the sound quality was bad but I wasn't sure how to fix that i'l look into it next time, love your loop by the way.

Yea I can't really think of a story or anything so i'm just gonna make a bunch of loops next time with more time put in as this one was done in a few hours.

Listened to a few of your loops and there good il make sure to throw some in with uncompressed sound next time :D

Bpwser versus Bowser 1 Bpwser versus Bowser 1

Needs work

This needs alot of work, the backgrounds doesnt fit the bowsers - and the story is just too short and boring.

Use Somebody (Cover) Use Somebody (Cover)

Amazing

First I'm so impresed about your drawing and animaton skills, and then I find your music - just amazing!

It just makes no sense, that I have songs uploaded which is more popular than this :( more people has to listen to your stuff.

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

You nailed it

Well done! You put me in the right mood from the first guitar riff! I listened to the song before I read your comment - and guess what... I actually thinked about 28 days later :P You make me in the mood to try to create a short animation which would fit the song haha ;)

Evil-Dog responds:

That would be really awesome ;)

X.-Playful moments-. X.-Playful moments-.

Pretty nice :D

Really nice song so far :D I really get the "happy" feeling ;)